New Vacancy at GBE – Firmware Developer
New Year opportunity to join our growing Design Team; working on exciting IoT and market leading embedded products.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary; with a min of 3yrs experience. Ideally with electronic design experience, the candidate will have played a significant role in getting an embedded product to market.
- C or C++
- Excellent knowledge of coding techniques.
- Hands-on development & troubleshooting.
- Communication protocols/hardware and schemes.
- Devising suitable system architecture in terms of implementing appropriate protocols, data transfer, data storage & retrieval methods.
- Embedded systems design using both pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (RTOS) and bare metal (super loop).
- Writing of GUIs in suitable language (C++, C#, VB6, Python) to communicate with equipment via serial or USB ports.
- Comfortable with project delivery responsibility and client contact from an early stage.
Please forward CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Important note to recruitment consultants: please refer to our website T&Cs for unsolicited recruitment related emails and phone calls.